Beautiful office spaces in a historic Grade II listed building
If you’re looking for a tranquil business base just outside the lively centre of Cardiff, these offices on Cathedral Road are ideal for small- and medium-sized companies.
• Quiet location just outside Cardiff city centre
• Stunning Grade II listed building
• Views over the magnificent Sophia Gardens
• Newly renovated to the highest standards
• Professionally managed by an experienced team
• Fully staffed reception area
• Comfortable boardrooms and conference space
• Range of amenities within walking distance
• High speed internet connections throughout
• Car parking available for staff
Cardiff is one of the fastest growing cities in the EU. Located just a short distance from the city centre, these offices allow you to work close to the action but offer a more secluded and peaceful setting. Set within a stunning Grade II listed building which has maintained much of its period charm, the offices themselves are modern, stylish and have been decorated and furnished to the highest standards. The building is just opposite the beautiful Sophia Gardens, a little oasis in this exciting city.
The office complex is managed by an experienced team, who take care of all the day-to-day running of the building. Other benefits include high-speed internet connection, a fully staffed reception desk, kitchen facilities, secretarial services and dedicated parking spaces for staff commuting by car. Leases are flexible and can be tailored to your needs, with rental costs starting from just £250 per person, per month.
Superb flexible South Cardiff Offices located on Cathedral Road Cardiff
South Cardiff Offices Cathedral Road, Cardiff, CF11
Cathedral Road Cardiff
Cathedral Road is ideal for Cardiff start-ups and businesses looking to expand.
This Cardiff South Cardiff Offices property features:
- Air cooling system
- Flexible agreements
- High speed internet
South Cardiff Offices on Cathedral Road, Cardiff, CF11 please call 029 2199 0480